Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine's Whopper carton



Pin It

This is my Whopper carton .cut file I had originally posted here and here, I just added the heart cut out to the original file and saved it for Valentine's day. I also added and extra layer of patterned paper to the .cut file and two holes on the top fold for threading the ribbon through.

I am loving kraft, SU! cherry cobbler and ivory for Valentine's day projects. Gorgeous!



Here is a side view. The finished size is 2.5 x 2.5 x 5.5 inches. I wish it could be closer to the CTMH milk carton they have in their newest catalog, but there is not much paper to be found that is longer then 12 x 12 inches, and the CTMH carton is 3 x 3 x 5.5 inches. So this is as close as I could get.



This is just a detail shot to show the acetate covered heart shaped windows on the front and back of the Whopper carton. I'm all out of Valentines candy, it doesn't pay to purchase Hershey's kisses or nuggets too early around my house, so that is why this little gift box is empty. I think it will be very pretty with the cherry cordial Hershey's kisses in it, since they have the pretty dark red foil wrappers.

I'm happy to share this Cricut .cut file, I used Design Studio and George Basic Shapes to create it. If you would like me to send it to you just leave your email address in a comment below and I will send it to you.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. love this! I would love to have the cut file

    emmittandcrystal@hughes.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I please get this cut file. This is so cute

    Nancy=lokieluv@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...