Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine cards for my guys



These are the gift card holders I made for my guys. Yeah, not fluffy sweet Valentine colors, but they are not fluffy sweet Valentine types. Both my teenagers loved these Valentine's, they were hits.



Here the cards are out of the coin envelopes I first debuted here and here. They are the perfect size for a dollar bill folded in quarters or a gift card to be tucked inside.



Pin It

This is the simple card I made for my husband, I know I got the idea off of Pinterest but now I can't locate the pin anywhere. (Possibly that's what happens when you have nearly 4,000 pins.) *added later this evening. I found the Pin on Pinterest so I can link back to the original creator. And OH MAN!!! when I went to her post for this card there are like 6 more similar cards using the SU! punch and all of them are gorgeous. Be sure to check her post out. It's very inspirational.
I tried really hard to keep it masculine. The embossed hearts might have gone overboard but it is Valentine's day so certain concessions have to be made.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...